Monday, December 3, 2007

Links...

May I direct your attention to the right side of the page, where I have favorite blogs and websites..... I have added two new blogs that are very good reading. One is my friend Sally, who is the mother of Miles' best friend, Tai. We visited them in Paris, as they are lucky enough to move there for this year. I love to read it for the descriptions of the food they are eating. Oh, and also to hear about their adventures, what a great time they are having.

Another is my friend Eric's blog. We went to San Marin HS together in Novato. We graduated in different years, and I went to his Senior Prom with him. He is a great writer and very funny, it is some good reading.

As always I have the link to my friend Katie's blog as well. She is like a combo of the other two. She moved to Amsterdam a year and a half ago, and started writing this blog to keep track of all the wonderful cheese she was eating. It has turned into more of a diary, and she is also very funny, and it makes for some excellent reading material.

I HIGHLY recommend checking the link to Miles's website. He has made some improvements to the design, finally, and posted his two video games that he spent the better part of a couple of Saturdays making...they are a little challenging, so be patient, and get the hang of them.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

<-<--esoder<---<----<----- said...

Hey Hillbear. Sorry it's been a while since I've dropped by. And I notice it's been a while since you've posted. So I'm figuring The holidays are keeping you busy too.

Tell Miles I think that Level 13 on Morph 1 was the hardest. At least for me. And I loved the games. And I have a suggestion, you know, as a fan of Milesian Media games and all, I would love it if he could time how long it takes you to complete a level and then keep track of the lowest times. It would be fun to try to get the lowest time. And it would also introduce him to some new functions and primitive data table concepts and all.

And I love that he has "ancient files." It's ironic on multiple levels.

Are you and your flock flying South for Christmas?

<-<--esoder<---<----<----- said...

Oh - and tell Caroline that she did a great job of testing. Testers don't get the credit they deserve, only the blame they don't when something goes wrong - a thankless job. Unless you have a cool brother who thanks you.