Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pictures from Miles' camera

So I was scrolling through the photos he took of the most recent snow.....and I found some others.

Is this not the most hilarious photo??
I like this one, too.
Not sure what is going on in this one, but I am betting that is a Naked Brothers Band CD being played in Caroline's CD player....
Here I am shopping. Negatively....
Avery at New York Pizza
Gloria, blending in with the couch.
....aaaaand, the snow.


I hope to actually do something interesting soon, take some photos, and put them up here....

5 comments:

<-<--esoder<---<----<----- said...

You got WAY better snow than we did!

<-<--esoder<---<----<----- said...

A week with no posts is like a week without sunshine.

But then I guess that's no big deal in Seattle.

<-<--esoder<---<----<----- said...

Fresh ground pepper?

MilesianMedia said...

What does "Fresh Ground Pepper" mean?! I have been puzzling over it for a loooong time...

being thunk... said...

Well Miles, it's the sort of thing that can be understood but not explained. Puzzle over that for a while.