Thursday, March 13, 2008

Craft Day at Chick P's house

So it would seem we have done almost nothing of interest lately, seems we have taken very few photos, hopefully that will pick up soon.

Last weekend, we crafting Superheros got together for a Crafting Event at Peggy's house. I got no photo of myself crafting, although I did finish knitting a scarf and do some needlework. Peggy cooked us some amazing tacos, Geni hemmed her curtains, Kristina made an adorable hoodie,

and Beth organized her jewelry and bead box.


Peggy also showed us her amazing jumping cat, Verne!!


That cat was amazing!

2 comments:

TV de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

esoder said...

Way to go Zippo!

We should chat with Rachel on the line- do you have a designated "crafting place" in your home?